Are you sure want to logout from the system?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The goal of this workshop is to prepare you to serve as a
Cause-Driven Leader On Duty at your Y.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Recognize the difference between the Cause-Driven Leader
On Duty leader on duty (CDLOD) and the traditional manager
on duty shift
• Engage members using the Y’s service and engagement
principles during the CDLOD shift
• Identify member experiences that show our cause during the
• Remind staff of ways to demonstrate our cause during the
• Use on-the-spot recognition to celebrate staff for
demonstrating the Y’s service and engagement principles
during the CDLOD shift
• Create the shift report to enhance Y operations